Wu the Modern-Day Philosopher

If you stumble upon this by chance, stick around and read something about today, for your day. You just might enjoy it!

Friday, October 13, 2006

Yesterday's Reminiscent on When I Was Your Age was "Windows 3.0 was used"

Haha! The earliest of Windows I can remember. I believe 3.0 is the third version of Windows utilized in 1990. By the way, I forgot to update for Thursday so today I get to put two entries. I was playing online golf. Well I don't know how many people have used 3.0 or even know about its existence. By then Windows was already big selling about two million copies in the first six months. That shit was crazy man. I remember a "program" icon. Haha, the icon looked like a mini version of the computer "window." I had a weird mouse too, where the ball was on top of the mouse and your rolled the mouse by rolling the big ass ball. There were three clicks too: left, middle, and right. What the middle click does, I have no idea. It wasn't until five years that Windows 95 came out, but I didn't even know the transition back then because I was only a child. I was busy playin all the console games.

I like this yesterday idea because it looks back. It seems very symbolic.

Vince Notes: Windows 3.0 was used - I don't really have advice for today. I really have more of an input on writing, and that is you'll never know when you'll use literary devices and when you do, it makes you feel awesome.

( Y )
( , , ){The Bunnies says, "I'm a rodent! Click me!"}
C(")(")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home