Wu the Modern-Day Philosopher

If you stumble upon this by chance, stick around and read something about today, for your day. You just might enjoy it!

Friday, October 06, 2006

Today's Topic on Randomania is "Why I'm Doing This"

Whoops a bit late on my entry I suppose. Well no matters, it's a Friday so no one should be reading this, if anyone reads this thing at all. Well, I felt like clarifying a few things about this thing. I'm not applying myself as some super know-it-all by offering wisdom. I just felt like writing stuff everyday just so people can read something for their everyday lives. If you find it witty or actually useful, then that makes me happy. If you don't, then you make me happy because you read this. Haha, that's right, I manipulated you. Muahaha! But ya, the real point I'm implying today is that everything here, from the following week and the future posts onward, are just an opinion. My opinion is mine to give and to form, and via this blog I am giving it to you. Your opinion, of course, is yours to decided. The only thing that I believe that we should all conform to in terms of opinion is common sense. You'll be surprised how much can be solved and prevented with just a little use of common sense.
Yes, this is not what I really meant by random posts or advice. I did not intend for it to be a potpourri format. Next Randomania and from here on out will be, I suppose, random. Of course, unless there is a need for something like this again. Thank you for your time everybody. Enjoy your day.

Vince Notes on today's topic: Why I'm doing this - I want to do something in my spare time. Opinions are based upon each individual. They are influenced and challenged differently and develop differently. The ruling factor of each opinion, however, should be common sense.

(Y)
( , ,){The Bunnies says, "In my opinion, I'm cute!"}
C(")(")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home