Wu the Modern-Day Philosopher

If you stumble upon this by chance, stick around and read something about today, for your day. You just might enjoy it!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Today's Fortune on Mmmm....I Can See... is "Today when you least expect it, you will be hungry!"

Haha so true. People never really can predict when they are hungry. I guess every five hours or so. I usually get hungry in the early morning (2-4 AM), when I wake up (7-11 AM), after class (2-3:30 PM), and at "dinnertime" (5-10 PM). So I'm pretty much a hungry bastard. Still, I avoid eating at late hours. It's really bad, but I skip breakfast as well. Then I eat a combo meal of lunch and dinner after class. I may or may not eat a meal for dinner, depending on what food I have in my room. Still, you should eat three square meals a day. Make that three balanced meals a day. Skipping meals is bad because most people don't get enough nutrients with the three meals they eat daily! So eat and eat right!

Vince Notes: Today when you least expect it, you will be hungry - Yes, eating is inevitable. It takes time from your day and you either enjoy it or you don't. People should eat balanced meals however, not just any junk, but I'm sure you all know that. Now you should actually do it. Don't skip meals because you'll need all the nutrients you can get. People should actually eat more than three meals daily to get an optimum amount of nutrients in their diet, but that's another topic.

( Y )
( , , ){ The Bunnies says, "Eat lots of celery! Trust me!"}
C(")(")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home