Wu the Modern-Day Philosopher

If you stumble upon this by chance, stick around and read something about today, for your day. You just might enjoy it!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Two days late again

Saturday's Topic on Fuck This Shit is "This blog"

Ya that's right I said it! Fuck this shit! This is stupid! THis entry is probably the smartest advice I've given and it's to ignore this. This is just a waste of bandwidth.

On a brighter note, I've decided on Sunday's topic and that is, Combo Of the Week. I will display some combo (easy or hard) from a random fighting game and then talk about it because I have nothing better to talk about. I have no fuckin' life. The Sunday entries will start next week as because I feel like starting over then. I may or may not have a week hiatus which I should have done for the my midterm last week.

Vince Notes: This blog - Fuck it! Also, don't forget to take a break from stupid shit when you have pieces of shit called mid-terms.

(Y)
( ' . '){The Bunnie says, "Look I see words above me!"}
C(")(")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home